Fry’s Equine Insurance Agency specializes in horse farm and ranch insurance policies. Our policies are specialized for each individual and can be customized to suit your needs whether you are a small pleasure farm or a multiple-location commercial farm.
We know that your horse farm insurance decisions can be quite an undertaking, especially if you have multiple structures, riding arenas, and equipment, as well as business exposures such as boarding, instructing, training, hosting horse shows, etc. Most homeowner’s policies don’t cover the risks of owning a farm or ranch. Similarly, legal liabilities associated with breeding, boarding, lessons, or training horses are typically considered business pursuits and are usually not covered. Even specific farm owner’s policies sometimes exclude horses and/or the buildings you use for your equine business.
We will work with you to design a horse farm liability insurance policy specifically to suit your needs.
- Homeowner coverage (includes personal liability)
- Barns and outbuildings property coverage
- Farm personal property (machinery/equipment)
- Loss of Use
- Equine – related liability
- Boarding – horse boarding insurance
- Lessons & Camps
- Clinics & Shows
- Care, custody, and control
- Excess Liability – additional coverage over the farm liability limits
- Commercial and farm auto
We can write farm coverage in the following states: CA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI